Direct Inbound Dialing. The 7-10 digit phone number assigned to a specific extension. DIDs are accessed directly and don’t require callers to dial a central or main number.
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionarydid ()
« Back to Glossary Index
|Look up did in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DID may refer to:
- Dance India Dance, a reality dance show on Zee TV, first aired in 2009
- Data Item Description, the specification of a data deliverable required of a United States Department of Defense contractor
- Decentralized Identifiers, a specification from the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Développement International Desjardins, a subsidiary of the Quebec-based Desjardins Group
- Didcot Parkway railway station (National Rail station code), a railway station in England
- Difference in differences, an approach for statistical estimation of treatment effects
- Digital Image Design, a video game developer
- Direct inward dialing, in telephony
- Discharge ionization detector, ion detector that uses high voltages to produces ions
- Dissociative identity disorder, a psychiatric diagnosis sometimes known as "multiple personality disorder"
- Dog Is Dead, a five-piece indie pop band from Nottingham, England
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DID. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.