Interexchange Carriers. A telecommunications carrier, typically referred to as a “long-distance carrier.” They provide long-distance service between Local Exchange Carriers (LECs) across multiple Local Access and Transport Areas (LATAs). Examples of widely recognized IXCs include AT&T and Sprint.
IXC may refer to:
- InnovationXchange, a UK innovation management consultancy
- Interexchange carrier, a long distance telephone company
- Chandigarh Airport (IATA code: IXC), a customs airport in Chandigarh, India
- IXC submarine, a Second World War era German submarine
- Ixcatec language (ISO code: IXC)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IXC. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.