Private Branch Exchange or PBX. A private telephone network which is used by businesses to connect internal office phones to the PSTN.
Merriam-Webster Online DictionaryPBX (noun)
a private telephone switchboard
« Back to Glossary Index
PBX may refer to:
- Pakubuwono X, the tenth Susuhunan of Surakarta in Java, Indonesia
- Polymer-bonded explosive
- Pre-B-cell leukemia homeobox
- Private branch exchange, a telephone exchange that serves a particular business or office
- PBX Funicular Intaglio Zone, a 2012 album by John Frusciante
- PBX, a rewrite of the Project Builder IDE for Apple OS X systems
- PBX, shorthand for PhotoBox, a digital photo printing service
- PBX, Private Branch Exchange, which is a private telephone network used within a company or organization.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PBX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.