Private Branch Exchange or PBX. A private telephone network which is used by businesses to connect internal office phones to the PSTN.
Merriam-Webster Online DictionaryPBX (noun)
a private telephone switchboard
« Back to Glossary Index
PBX may refer to:
- Pakubuwono X, the tenth Susuhunan of Surakarta in Java, Indonesia
- Polymer-bonded explosive
- Pre-B-cell leukemia homeobox
- Private branch exchange, a telephone exchange that serves a particular business or office
- PBX Funicular Intaglio Zone, a 2012 album by John Frusciante
- PBX, a rewrite of the Project Builder IDE for Apple OS X systems
- PBX, shorthand for PhotoBox, a digital photo printing service
- PBX, Private Branch Exchange, which is a private telephone network used within a company or organization.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PBX. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.